1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Think you know NFL Football? Wanna prove it? Fantasy sign up

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Guest, May 14, 2007.

1. Since we weren't able to get started a forum baseball fantasy league, I thought that I would start a thread for a new HTL FOOTBALL signup now and avoid the rush later on.

If we get alot of folks to sign up, we can go with a two division sign up...

Otherwise, we can go with our past lineup.

So, who wants to be in the HTL Fantasy Football League this coming season?

Please sign up here if interested or if you have questions.

2. Since we weren't able to get started a forum baseball fantasy league, I thought that I would start a thread for a new HTL FOOTBALL signup now and avoid the rush later on.

If we get alot of folks to sign up, we can go with a two division sign up...

Otherwise, we can go with our past lineup.

So, who wants to be in the HTL Fantasy Football League this coming season?

Please sign up here if interested or if you have questions.

3. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll HTT Refugee Donor War Zone Member

I've never done a fantasy team before and to be honest, I'm not even sure how the whole thing works. You get points for plays your picks participate in, is that it?

4. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll HTT Refugee Donor War Zone Member

I've never done a fantasy team before and to be honest, I'm not even sure how the whole thing works. You get points for plays your picks participate in, is that it?

5. Dan,

Basically, you pick your players in a draft to fill your starting positions and your bench, and then you live with them while dropping duds and picking up emerging studs to fill their place. Fantasy sports is part sports knowledge and mostly statistical saavy, IMO.

For Example, Right now, in my primary baseball league, I have picked up Dan Johnson weeks ago and am using him as my utility player based on pitcher matchups, and last night couldn't help myself from picking up Cust as a bench player... just in case he keeps this hitting up....

6. Dan,

Basically, you pick your players in a draft to fill your starting positions and your bench, and then you live with them while dropping duds and picking up emerging studs to fill their place. Fantasy sports is part sports knowledge and mostly statistical saavy, IMO.

For Example, Right now, in my primary baseball league, I have picked up Dan Johnson weeks ago and am using him as my utility player based on pitcher matchups, and last night couldn't help myself from picking up Cust as a bench player... just in case he keeps this hitting up....