1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

WEEDS (Season 2)

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Colton, May 10, 2007.

1. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

Man, I love this show! Great cast. Who has been following this since the first season? Major cliffhanger at the end of season 2!

2. hgroff

hgroff New Member

I dont get Showtime, but we had netflixs send us season one during a two week period last year, and I istantly put weeds season two on my queue list as soon as it is released. I just cant wait. It just did not make sense to buy showtime, when I only wanted it for one show that I could get through net flixs eventually. But I do love the show. Its the best..........

3. Tom Morgan

Tom Morgan New Member

Dexter and the LWord are also on SHO. :wink:

4. Hayes Preston

Hayes Preston New Member

I have been watching since the first ep.

Agreed, I lOVE this show. ML Parker is sooo damn cute! Kevin Nealon and the dude that playy ML Parker's brother are very funny on this show.

can't wait to see what happens next season.

5. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Yes, it is a really great show, season 2 was excellent and I'm looking forward to the next season.

And FINALLY a thread in the TV section about a series i actually watch. :)

6. Chris White

Chris White New Member

It's a very funny show, but the end of season 2 got a little darker than I expected. Still, I'm looking forward to season 3.

7. Jerry Pease

Jerry Pease New Member War Zone Member Top Poster

two thumbs up

l-word two thumbs up and a penis