1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Who's your cell provider?

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Shane, Jun 26, 2007.

?

Who's your cell provider?

1. Sprint

100.0%
  2. Verizon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cingular/AT&T

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. T-Mobile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Alltel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other(list name in thread)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shane

Shane Active Member

Which cell phone company has your business.

2. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

3. Pete Apruzzese

Pete Apruzzese New Member

VZ customer since 1997 (or so)

4. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Cingular/ATT for the past 10+ years...

5. JeffC

JeffC Active Member War Zone Member

Verizon for over a decade. As a company, we switched to Cingular and I told my boss that Cingular didn't work well in Kansas, and it was Verizon or I wanted a pager too so I didn't miss a call. So, I'm still on Verizon. :lol:

My wife is Tmobile, but only because her best friend is and they do the mobile-to-moble. Plus, she was in operations at VoiceStream back in the day and she is on some crazy employee pricing plan through another friend.

6. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

Was AT&T, then Cingular, now AT&T again......

:)

7. John F

John F Active Member War Zone Member

I don't have a cell. I didn't vote.

8. Alfer

Alfer New Member

:shock: :lol:

9. Andrew Beacom

Andrew Beacom New Member

I voted other since the service I pay for is Tracfone for my wife. It had the best coverage when she was driving to and from Purdue and it doesn't get enough use for us to change to a regular provider. We need to make a decision on signing up for another year in the next week and I think my wife would like one of the cool phones a regular provider has but I still don't think it gets enough use for what that will cost.

My work phone is Cingular and I had no problems with it until they switched us to new digital phones recently. The phone is a Sony Ericsson Z525a and I don't know if it's the phone or the service but it's pretty crappy. I get spotty coverage at my desk and in numerous places locally while the phone is really bad for talking on. It's really hard to hear people talking on the phone no matter how many bars I have.
    [Edit] Just pulled the manual and increased the speaker volume so hopefully thats all the problem was. Can't fix the placement of that stupid PTT button though.

10. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I wish I didn't have one.

11. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

SPRINT, though not for any particular reason.

12. John F

John F Active Member War Zone Member

Please be kind. I have an inferority complex about it. :lol:

13. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

14. Alfer

Alfer New Member

(((HUG))))

:lol:

Me I don't use a cell very much...don't play the texting game etc but I like having it with me for emergencies and to keep in touch with the fam.....

15. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Verizon since before it was Verizon here. Signed up with Ameritech in '96 and road through the change to VZ a little while later. Maybe a dozen dropped calls in 11 years, not bad. Usually good customer service. Often have the cutting edge phones, 'oops' on the iPhone. I have no desire to switch, they've been better to me than other companies have been to my friends.

16. Randy Anderson

Randy Anderson New Member

Why? I also don't have one and I don't feel bad at all. :D

17. Saurav

Saurav Active Member War Zone Member

Cingular, but looking to change. My phone won't work after Feb 08 :)

No one here has T-Mobile, huh? I was considering going with them.

18. Michael M

Michael M Active Member

WOW! ME TOO!! :p

19. Jason Lorette

Jason Lorette Active Member

I don't have a phone but my SO has TELUS (Canada)

I hope no one has Amp'd now that they filed bankruptcy... :(

20. Shane

Shane Active Member

I had them a while back. Good service but spotty in some places.