Zelda Breath of The Wild

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by Chris Slade, May 5, 2017.

1. Chris Slade

Chris Slade Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

We have this on the Switch. but I think it is also available on the Wii U. I haven't really played any games in years. BioShock, Gears, Oblivion, Skyrim are the last games a recall really getting into.

So everyone of those games I stuck to the main story line and played thru fairly quickly and left a ton of side quest content untouched. It just never interested me to wander from the main objective.

It occurred to me last night with this game I don't even really pay attention to the main story line. I just turn it on and start to play, never have any idea where I am going or what specifically I am going to do. My son is also playing as is a buddy of mine and it is like we are playing three different games.

This alone makes this one of the best games I have ever played.

I will buy all expansion content for this game as soon as it becomes available no questions asked.

2. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

That's how I did Skyrim. Just...wander. It was great. Too bad this Zelda game is restricted to just those platforms.

3. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

I'm hoping Nintendo will eventually give up on making shitty consoles and just make games for the major systems.

4. chad

chad Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Same for Far Cry 4 and Primal. Wish I'd played the previous ones too. I could repo my sons PS3 over the summer while he's gone and do at least FC3.

Something about Far Cry 4 keeps me locked in. I've been playing it over a year now. Hundreds of hours and just about 75%. All the main stuff is done just working on side stuff that never seems to end. Plus the Yeti level was so fun. Really enjoying Open World formats in general.

Far Cry Primal was mostly like FC4 just with spears and bows and arrows but having a beast and an owl totally makes up for not having sniper rifles and machine guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Chris Slade

FC4 is actually in the drive of my xbone. Seemed cool, just never got hooked, at least not yet.

6. chad

chad Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

How far into it are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Chris Slade

Not far at all, maybe 2 hours. It is a cool game, just hasn't grabbed me like Zelda has.